Hear What Others Are Saying About Us ...
“Joe has consistently taken the lead on issues such as maternal forces and other related brachial plexus matters. His meticulous research and persuasive arguments have convinced judges to issue favorable rulings that others in our group have tried and failed to achieve. His work helps expose nonsense such as the maternal forces argument and helps us all fight for the injured children we represent.
Thank you Joe. We appreciate your hard work and tireless effort to expose the lies, half truths and junk. I am sure I speak for all of us when I say thank you for allowing us to ride on the coat tails of your fine work.”
Kenneth Levine & Associates
Our Firm Has Obtained Million Dollar Plus
Verdicts And Settlements For Many Clients
In Cases Of Catastrophic Injury And Death, Our Firm Has Often
Taken On The Hard Cases Others Will Not Or Cannot - AND WON!
- In 2016, won Enriquez v. Long Island Jewish Medical Center. The case involved the claimed failure to timely diagnose meningitis in a 5 month old baby, resulting in deafness, and developmental delays. The defense offered $100,000, the jury returned a verdict of $9,315,000;
- In 2014 won a multi-million case for an american hero with an amputation, where another firm had turned the case down;
- In 2014 won over a million dollars for the death of a young father and husband where 4 major firms turned the case down.
- Has won millions of dollars in birth injury cases when other firms turned the case down;
- Frequently asked to lecture and teach other lawyers how to prosecute these cases;
- Nationally Recognized As Leader And Innovator In Birth Injury And Erb’s Palsy Cases;
- In 2015 won over $4 million for child brain damaged because of medical malpractice - a case other prominent attorneys turned away;
- In 2015 won over $2 million for a young girl who developed a severe infection because of her pediatrician's malpractice in failing to diagnose strep;
- $47 Million Dollar Verdict in Brooklyn Case for a Brain Injured Baby;
- $8 Million Dollars Settlement Value in Nassau County Case for Brain Damaged Baby;
- $5 Million Dollar Settlement in Queens Case for Woman injured by a truck;
- $4.4 Million Dollar Settlement in Bronx Case for Woman with a Stroke;
- $4 Million Dollar Settlement in Bronx Case for baby with cerebral palsy from medical Malpractice;
- $4 Million Dollar Settlement in Bronx Case for Baby brain damages in Hospital;
- $2.75 Million Dollar Settlement in Brooklyn Case involving a fire from a product defect;
- $2.6 Million Dollar Verdict in New York City Case for a Man Dying from a Heart Attack;
- $2.5 Million Dollar Settlement in Brooklyn Case for baby brain damages at birth;
- $2 Million Dollar Settlement in an Orange County Case for a baby brain damaged at birth;
- $1.8 Million Dollar Settlement after Verdict in Westchester County Case involving a truck accident;
Medical Errors Are Third-Leading Cause of Death in U.S.
At the Law Offices of Joseph Lichtenstein, our legal team offers highly experienced representation in serious medical malpractice litigation and personal injury cases. We have a proven track record of achieving substantial settlements and verdicts for our clients, even in the most difficult cases. We are committed to serving the communities of New York City, including the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, as well as Long Island, Westchester, Nassau County and Suffolk County.
The Law Offices of Joseph M. Lichtenstein, PC represents injured victims or families that have lost a loved one in all types of claims resulting from medical negligence.
Mr. Lichtenstein is a highly respected birth injury lawyer in New York with 25+ years experience in Medical Malpractice litigation. He has won numerous awards and is regarded by his peers as an expert in birth injury cases.
T. McKinley Thornton
Mac Thornton received his Juris Doctor from Western New England University's School of Law in 2012. He received his Bachelor of Science from Carnegie Mellon University in 2009. Experience litigating various civil cases.
Mr. Lichtenstein, MEE is a biomedical engineer with multiple patents and many decades of experience. At the firm he has a focus on medical and scientific analysis on birth injury cases, and other medical and scientific issues.