New York City Cancer Misdiagnosis Attorney
Get Help From An Experienced Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Cancer is a terrifying thought. It is often the thing we most fear being told by a doctor. But if we have cancer, the key to the best chance for survival is early diagnosis and treatment. In fact, with timely diagnosis, many cancers have over a 90% survival rate.
Unfortunately the diagnosis of cancer is sometimes delayed through medical negligence. Routine screening tests, such as mammogram and breast ultrasound, colonoscopy, pap smears, and lung cancer screening CT scans, are sometimes not ordered by doctors when they should be. Symptoms of possible cancers are sometimes not taken seriously by the medical professionals, and referrals to specialists for these symptoms are sometimes delayed.
If you or your loved one was not diagnosed with cancer in time, you may have to face terrible suffering, costs and possibly even death. This is a tragedy that deserves appropriate compensation.
The Law Offices of Joseph M. Lichtenstein P.C. has litigated numerous cases involving the failure to timely diagnose cancers of all kinds, including breast cancer, colon cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer, and many others. If you or your loved one did not learn you had cancer until it was advanced because of medical negligence, we can tell you if you have a case. Call us today. Learn more from a NYC medical malpractice lawyer!
Our firm has the experience you are looking for in a medical malpractice attorney. We understand the sensitive nature of these cases and will fight tirelessly to get you compensation. We are aware of the fact that you may still be ill and will spare no expense helping you and your family get compensation. We may be able to help. Contact us today. If you are seriously ill as the result of a cancer misdiagnosis, or you or a loved one was the victim of this occurrence, contact a New York medical malpractice attorney today.
- $47 Million Dollar Verdict in Brooklyn Case for a Brain Injured Baby;
- $8 Million Dollars Settlement Value in Nassau County Case for Brain Damaged Baby;
- $5 Million Dollar Settlement in Queens Case for Woman injured by a truck;
- $4.4 Million Dollar Settlement in Bronx Case for Woman with a Stroke;
- $4 Million Dollar Settlement in Bronx Case for baby with cerebral palsy from medical Malpractice;
- $4 Million Dollar Settlement in Bronx Case for Baby brain damages in Hospital;
- $2.75 Million Dollar Settlement in Brooklyn Case involving a fire from a product defect;
- $2.6 Million Dollar Verdict in New York City Case for a Man Dying from a Heart Attack;
- $2.5 Million Dollar Settlement in Brooklyn Case for baby brain damages at birth;
- $2 Million Dollar Settlement in an Orange County Case for a baby brain damaged at birth;
- $1.8 Million Dollar Settlement after Verdict in Westchester County Case involving a truck accident;